Custom Tags List is a WordPress plugin designed to allow the creation of personalize tag lists.
[ Notas en castellano en la web ] [ Notes en català a la web ]
It allows to display highly customizable tags lists. You can create tags lists linking to anything you want (RSS feeds, twitter hashtags, wordpress.com tags, wikipedia terms, google searches, flickr tags...). Use your tags in a completely new way!
Place the desired function on your theme wherever you want your tag list to appear.
<?php the_tags_nice(', ' , ' and '); ?>
Shows a tags list like the regular one but in a nice way. Ex: apples, oranges, grapes and kiwis.
<?php the_tags_rss(', ' , ' and '); ?>
Shows a tags list with links to the rss feed.
<?php the_tags_external('http://wordpress.com/tag/' , 'Find related posts on Wordpress.com', ' , ' and '); ?>
Shows a tags list with links to any external social site.
You can also make use of the examples included uncomenting the line include "("examples.php");"
$url = URL to the social webservice you want to link. Defaults to 'http://wordpress.com/tag/'. $title = Title for the link. Defaults to 'Find related posts on Wordpress.com'. $separator = Separator for the tags. Defaults to ' , '. $last_separator = Separator for the last tag. Defaults to ' and '.
Create widgets for the tags lists.
Credits and Acknowledgments
This plugin is based on:
Thanks to Mark Jaquith and Christine Davis for writing their plugins.
Image credits for the plugin header: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sheeprus/7123952917/
- Author: Joan Junyent Tarrida (-). Contributors: jjunyent
- Created on 2007-11-29 and last updated on 2013-06-07 6:36pm GMT. Downloaded 2518 times and rated -% by - users.
- Download (Version 0.2.1 requires 2.3, tested with 3.6.1).
- Once downloaded the file, uncopress it and upload it through FTP to the server where your Wordpress blog is hosted.
- Copy it to the folder /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate it through the plugin management screen.
- Put any of the functions avaliable on the desired place.
Fixing deployment error
Image credits: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sheeprus/7123952917/